I am committed to the professional development of Osteopaths and other paediatric specialist therapists and have been involved in a range of teaching activities to Osteopaths and other Paediatric Clinical Therapists.
Previous experience includes;
- Lecturing on seminar weekends at the Osteopathic Centre for Children
- Leading regular tutorial discussions on pregnancy and paediatric osteopathic care
- Practical sessions related to presentations
- Paediatric lecturing on post-graduate programmes in Europe
- Paediatric lecturing at the University College of Osteopathy
- Running monthly interdisciplinary CPD evenings for Occupational Therapists, Speech and Language Therapists, Play Therapists, Clinical/Educational Psychologists and Paediatric Rehabilitation Therapists.