Knowledge and experience are a lifelong commitment – the more I find out, the more it seems there is to investigate. I have the following qualifications and continue regular professional development.
- Honours degree in Osteopathic medicine, British School of Osteopathy,1997
- Masters in Paediatric Osteopathy, Osteopathic Centre for Children, 2007
- Post Graduate Certificate in Academic Practice, 2010
- Post graduate training in Cranial & Biodynamic Osteopathic treatment
I am a Council member of the Institute of Osteopathy (iO) which is focused to unite, promote, develop and support the osteopathic profession, for the improvement of public health and patient care.
- Member of the Sutherland Cranial College of Osteopathy
- Member of the Biodynamic Osteopathic pathway qualified practitioners
- Member of the Institute of Osteopathy
- Member of the London Osteopathic Society
- Alumni member of Foundation for Paediatric Osteopathy
- Member of the Fellowship of Higher Education
- Member of the General Osteopathic Council